By joining AACP you:
- Increase an expanding grassroots base of committed psychiatrists who have joined forces to act on crucial issues facing community psychiatry today and in the future.
- Take a leadership role in advocacy, support, and problem-solving in community psychiatry.
- Receive a quarterly newsletter keeping you up to date on current affairs affecting patients, practice, and public policy in the community sector.
- Have an opportunity to join statewide, regional, and national committees working to address public policy issues.
- Receive the Community Mental Health Journal, a bimonthly peer-reviewed journal devoted to community mental health theory, practice and research.
- Have access to the AACP list serv (electronic mailing list), a vibrant virtual community of community psychiatrists.
- Are invited to social activities and educational forums at the APA and H&CP annual meetings.
NEW! We are now offering a joint membership with the American Association of Orthopsychiatry. Take advantage of the many resources of that organization along with those of the AACP for a reduced joint membership fee.
We need your membership and participation to bring more visibility to crucial issues affecting community psychiatrists and their patients and families.
JOIN NOW …